Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving and Birthday Celebration

Thanksgiving morning I ran a 10K at a nice and steady SLOW pace. I definitley did not prepare as much as I would have liked to but I was still glad I ran and finished. However, because I was running Geoff had to make 4 dozen yeast rolls and get all the kids ready for our Thanksgiving lunch so he wasn't to excited about it.
For Thanksgiving we went to my Aunt's house and their neighbor got this slide for their kids. They let us use it until their family came. Calvin loved it!
















My uncle took the kids for a little ride down the street, let's hope they don't get addicted to it!
















Amber looked so cute riding on the back!
I made the cake for the November birthday celebration which was my dad, Amber and Cooper. Amber wanted a princess cake so we made this from Halloween candy and toys we
had. Geoff helped me design it.



Posted by Picasa





We put up our Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving also. This is our first 2006 Christmas tree picture!

No comments: