Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Amber's 5 year old Cooking Party

Amber's first birthday party with friends! Amber if finally growing up, when I asked her what she would like to do for her birthday she finally wanted to invite some kids from her school. She picked 6 friends and they all could come. It was actually one of the funnest birthday parties I have done. They were all so nice and cute and we had a great time. (It helped that Calvin and Lexi were at school and Cooper was taking his nap.)
Everyone got chef hats, aprons and rolling pins and then I put them to work. First they made their own pizza's, I only made the dough and they did the rest.
While the pizza's were cooking I then had them decorate their own little birthday cakes. I put frosting in little plastic bags and cut the tips for them and then they piled on the candy. The hard part for them was reframing from eating them right away. They had to eat the pizza's first!
After eating there yummy pizza's they finally got to enjoy the cakes. I took them outside for this. Can you tell they are so excited! Posted by Picasa

No comments: