Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas Gifts from Brady Grandparents


Everyone was so excited when the Christmas season gifts arrived from Gma and Gpa Brady. We loved how all the gifts had personalized wrapping paper. The kids had to wait all day until dad got home from work and are now ready to rip them open!







As you can tell Dad and Calvin loved the new train ordament. Dad read the description to all of us and told Calvin to be sooooo careful with his new train.










Cooper was all about the unwrapping, the rest of us liked the Santa ordament inside.

















Dad and Calvin saw this toy at the store and thought it was neat so they were excited about it. Calvin took it to his Thomas bed with him that night to sleep with.















Was Lexi ever excited to get another Webkinz and a new Webkinz backpack! I asked her how many she would need for her to be satisfied and she said "As many as I could get!" She is still as obsessed as ever with them.



















And of course Amber loved her new ballerina dress. She is even wearing it (along with a crown and fresh lipstick) as I am writing this dancing around. She will enjoy wearing it practicing her ballerina DVD.



















One last picture to post. I was making breakfast when I looked over to find Cooper sitting on top of the stool eating a graham cracker (Calvin was not by him at the time). I was wondering where he got it when I noticed the open bag on the higher shelf. Cooper climbed up the steps then stood on his tippy toes to get himself his own cracker. He thinks he is pretty clever but mom is just relieved that he didn't hurt himself and now has to watch him closer!

No comments: