Monday, July 21, 2008

Lexi's Spa Party

Lexi was excited for a SPA party and invited only girls this time. Chrissy was so nice and helped me pamper all the girls, I couldn't have done it all with out her.


The girls first came and soaked and washed their feet. After that they washed their face and got a cucumber masks. As the mask was drying and they were laying down (listening to calming music) chrissy and I came by and painted their toe nails. The look so cute all lined up an relaxing!








Then I got busy doing hair and that is all I did for the rest of the night. After their hair was done, Chrissy glittered them up! Here is the whole group before present opening.
I did hair in 2 styles, in a pony tale or half done. Most girls were cute and wanted it done like the birthday girl!
Chrissy caught me finishing up the last girl who wanted it done. They also ate cute chicken salad sandwiches on rolls and were told that you had little sandwiches at spas.

We finished up with each girl getting a bowl of melted chocolate which they used to dip in fruit, cream puffs, or brownies. They all loved being treated like an older girl and getting pampered.Posted by Picasa

No comments: