Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Graduation presents and trampoline

Geoff was so excited to open his present. I even asked him if he could wait until Lexi got home but he couldn't. Everyone loved his mickey shirt.












This picture was not staged. I took it while he was reading the card and GENEROUS check! His expression says it all!

Geoff is telling Amber to be careful while she looks at his inscribed clock. She is clearly inpressed with it.



A very content Geoff after finishing his last class a few hours earlier and opening his first graduation present.








The kids love the trampoline we just got that use to be moms when she was little. They jump every day on it.


These pictures were taken when we had a uncommon cold nigh, it was in the 60s. The kids loved using their jackets.







I love Amber's hair! That little girl can jump really high.










And one of Calvin jumping. He still gets a little nervous when he gets to high.




It is wathermelon season! This is a cute picture of Cooper eating his first big slice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cool you have the trampoline now! I have many fond memories of this trampoline. Do you remember laying out on it the entire week of Spring Break? It was sooooo dang hot but we thought we were getting WAY better sun -- evidently it's true I have the freckles to prove it now!