
Lexi had to make her own Valentine's Day box container for her class party. Mom and Lexi made it and we thought it turned out great, it even has a little flap to open where you put the cards in. When we showed it to Calvin, he laughed and said "is that a potty for Cooper"!?
Cooper loves having his juice and milk around him at all times. He even gives it rides when he is walking around the house.

The G&G Brady Valentine's Day package arrives! We just got back from hiking at the Papago mountains so everyone is a little grubby but so excited.
Daddy is passing out all the sweet tarts after first saying they were all his.


Lexi CANNOT get enough webkinz, she was so exited about the unexpected puppy. Within 20 minutes she had him adopted and had his room all setup. She named him Ashes and made his room a baseball theme since he liked to play ball.

Can you tell Calvin is excited about his Car's themed presents! It was so funny when we picked up the package before opening we could hear the lightning mcqueen car making noise.
Princess Amber loved her 2 favorited things in the whole world present, candy and jewelry. (Notice the big neclace she had to wear hiking). She wore her candy bracelet to church and now its all gone. She also loved her soda pop girl and stamps. She already stamped up all her classroom valentines.


Earlier in the week we had our neighbors over and I told them to put the balls in the box. I heard a lot of snickering while they were doing it so I got my camera ready when they told me they were done.
I told them they did such a great job that I was going to take a picture of it. Arms started appearing out of the box as soon as I said this! I love the look on Calvin and Julian's face, they totally tricked me.


Those arms turned out to be little Amber, they think they are so clever!
No comments:
Post a Comment