
Sunday the kids all drew pictures of what they wanted their pumpkins to look like. Geoff did the best he could coping them. Calvin wanted an evil robot pumpkin.

Amber wanted a scary devil pumpkin while Lexi wanted a happy cute one. They were happy with the results.

Geoff and I had fun dressing up to go to an adult Haloween party. Geoff was a wounded soilder with bullet holes in his face (poor Geoff) and I was his bloodly nurse who took care of him.

The night before Halloween the kids had a trial run with their costuumes at a family party. Calvin is happy with his Robot (The Buddy 3000)...everything we had at home. Amber wanted to be a bat this year so I quickly put one together with black electrical tape and black fabric. Lexi already had the costume of a vampire which she was so excited to be. I just added the makeup.
No comments:
Post a Comment